Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Home Made Mozzarella Sticks

Ingredients: string cheese sticks, wonton papers, pepperoni if desired


Instructions:  Instead of giving you step by step instructions, Sarcasm Note: I'm so great at detailed instruction I know this makes you sad :(  I'm going to show you pictures instead


Wanton papers found in the produce section are what you roll the cheese with
Cheese stick of choice. I cut some of them in half and they did great!
                                                                    
                                                                 
I tried MANY different ways, this worked best!  3 papers on the angle
I added pepperoni to some of the sticks and the kids loved those the most
                                       
It takes a little water to "seal" the paper  prior to frying.  Fold the ends and wet those too
It does not take 1 minute to fry these, wonton paper is really thin so keep a close eye on them




  

This is your final product!  Really easy and quick snack.  You could also do little 'bites'!

Sarcasm Note:  I'd much rather have these than go to Chili's because these don't really melt inside.  I enjoy cooking them and then popping them in the microwave for the melt...


No comments:

Post a Comment