Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bacon, Cheesy Bread


This sweet, sweet lady at missinthekitchen.com shows you how to make the bread homemade with yeast and all, because she is amazing!  Sarcasm Note:  I'd really like to do this, but I am so busy churning my own butter I'm going to have to cheat and use biscuits.

Ingredients:  3 cans of buttermilk biscuits,   1/4 cup melted butter,   16 oz shredded colby-jack cheese, and 1/2 pound cooked and crumbled bacon

Instructions:  Cut biscuits into quarters and cover the bottom of a bread dish, brush biscuits with butter, sprinkle with bacon and cheese.  Repeat until biscuits are gone.  Bake at 350 Degrees or until biscuits are golden brown.  

I'll put my own picture up next time.  When I went to get the camera, the offspring devoured it.  ARRGGHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment