Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Banana Boats


S'mores can be messy but if you want a quick, yummy, easily eaten treat...then banana boats are for you!

If you were a campfire girl, esp a Blue Bird you can stop here because you know how to make these.  Sarcasm Note:  If you were not a Campfire girl you missed out on the BEST outfits ever!  Read on!

Ingredients:  bananas, choc chips of choice, butterscotch chips ect, tiny marshmallows, coconut, or peanuts or even chocolate syrup, you are the chef!

Instructions:  Slice the banana from one end to the other, pack it with your goodies, microwave it for 30 seconds and eat it straight out of the peel with a spoon.  You're welcome...

(no that is not me, and I don't know the dude either)

The memories of it all made me so hungry, I went and made one for myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment