Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easiest Broccoli Ever!

All you need it fresh broccoli, whatever amount your family will eat, there is no magic amount.  Cut the florets off of the stem, and place on a nonstick cookie sheet
 
 I added a few red peppers and onions I had in the fridge, then squeezed fresh lemon juice to lightly coat, then salt and pepper to taste.  Pop in the oven at 400 degrees for quick heating.  I can't even tell you how long, but you don't want them brown.  I do not even wash the broccoli to keep it from being soggy.  If germs can survive 400 degrees in an oven, more power to them!

I just happened to serve this broccoli with yukon gold baked potato salad and a barbequed pork chop.  
 ** Sarcasm NoteI worked like a dog on this meal!  Made the salad yesterday, popped the chop in the oven and when it was done threw in the broccoli for a few minutes.  I'm a hero people, a hero! 

No comments:

Post a Comment