Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Gluten Free Broccoli and Walnut

This recipe is really great with any meat you may fix for the family and best of all...it's Gluten Free

 

You are going to need, two bunches of washed broccoli, a few tablespoons of parmesan, a small bag of walnuts, the juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 -2 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoon of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste

Place your oil in a skillet on a medium heat and add, salt pepper, garlic for about 2 minutes




I usually don't measure, and I use coarse salt for most of my recipes.  I have no idea why....preference I guess.

Next add your broccoli and walnuts,  lower the heat, & squeeze lemon on top.  Mix.

When your broccoli is a nice bright green color, and tossed with all of the seasonings, juice and oil, top it with parmesan & serve. 

And maybe you don't like broccoli.....well, 

No comments:

Post a Comment