Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Bites-so worth cooking!

First of all, I cheated and I don't care!  I took a preroasted chicken from walmart and removed all the meat and chopped it up into VERY small pieces.

Then you add 1/2 cup of your favorite hot sauce and the temp you desire.  I used my home made but it really does not matter the choice as long as you love the taste!

Next add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chopped green onions based on your desire

**Sarcasm Note is going right here!  These are good because of the chicken, not the cheese! But go ahead and add 1 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese and 3 1/2 oz of cream cheese softened.

Roll the mixture into bite sized balls on a greased cookie and stick them in the freezer while you clean up that mess and prepare the following:  2 eggs beaten, 3 cups corn flakes crushed and 1 cup flour.  Your chicken bites should be cold, not frozen.  Roll them in the flour, then egg and last in the corn flakes.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 - 30 minutes and you can serve hot, or cold, plain for with ranch or hotsauce.  But remember they are great alone too!~I just want you to know, I made these bite sized and after rolling them in the outer mixture it seriously increased their size 







   

No comments:

Post a Comment