Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza

I know I already have a BBQ Chicken Pizza on this blog, but I wanted to try it again with the grill.
I just love spraying the grill and unrolling the pizza dough on to it, because it makes for a beautiful piece of bread.  But take it off of your grill prior to topping it to prevent burning...So you need:  2 cans of pizza dough, 1 bottle of your fave bbq sauce, 4 cups cheese, 2 chicken breast boiled, and cubed, and whatever toppings you prefer.
I used cheddar on this recipe and the kids liked it better.  
Myself?  I prefer a nice white, soft cheese.
I went out and picked the garden, & except for the onion, added a few veggies and fresh jalapenos to the 2 boiled and chopped chicken breast.  
Then along with some olive oil, and a few tablespoons of BBQ sauce, 
I heated it  in a sauce pan prior to topping the pizza bread. 

Take your bread and spread with BBQ sauce, top with cheese, add warmed veggies and chicken from the pan and replace onto the grill on INDIRECT flame and close the lid until cheese is melted.   Served immediately! 

No comments:

Post a Comment