Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chicken Broccoli Bake

This recipe is so easy and so good, even your kids will eat the broccoli in it!  
I won't give you measurements, because I want you to decide how much you need/want
in each serving. 

No recipe can ever be bad if it starts with bacon.  This one does!  I counted on 2 pieces per chicken breast, but you can use more if you so desire. 

Next you need to get shredded cheese and ranch dressing.  (again, I did about 1/2 cup on each breast except for my daughter who wanted more!) 

I used one large bunch of fresh broccoli and 1 chicken breast per person.  As you can see these breasts were HUGE so I cut them in half; placing the 'toppings' in the middle instead.

So, salt and pepper your chicken, cut into if you so desire and top with broccoli, bacon, cheese and how ever much Ranch dressing you want.  About a tablespoon is what I used.  Then I placed the other half of the chicken on top of the mixture and wrapped it up in foil.  Each person had their own foil packet.


This is what it looked like before putting it in the oven at 400 Degrees for 30-40 minutes...
This is what is looked like after I removed it from the foil and slid it on the plate.  It was such a great meal.  Easy and here comes the sarcasm....next time I won't use bacon.  HA (I'll use more)

 In the words of my son, "bacon is fairy dust for food".



No comments:

Post a Comment