Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Blue Cheese Tacos

Here Goes! This is so easy it is ridiculous....1 chicken breast will make 3-4 tacos so you decide how many you make
This is the MAGIC bullet.  Tuong Ot Sriracha---------it's Chinese for DANG THIS IS HOTT!

So, while your chicken is grilling, cut up anything you want on your tacos.  I used tomatoes, shredded lettuce, green onions, jalapenos, and an avocado.  Oh, and don't forget the CRUMBLED BLUE CHEESE! Grill your chicken breasts and coat it with the buffalo sauce.  When you turn it, coat it again! 

THIS. IS. IMPORTANT.  When you take it off the grill and cube it, squeeze 1/2 a lime on it.  THEN...if you want it hotter, put it in a pan and add more sauce heating it slowly.  I didn't because we are pansies in this house!  I served all of this on a corn tortilla, but let's not kid, those things fall apart so you decide if you want a corn or flour tortilla.

This sauce is ridiculously good, and (sarcasm note*)  so easy to clean up!

Bring out the big guns for your cutting board!

 As you well know if you follow my blog, I never get a picture of the 'plated' dish!  I live with savages.  But they are my savages and they love this dish.  Throw a few chips and hot sauce out and you've got an easy meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment